Monday, May 12, 2014

Holy, Holy, Holy!


For several years, people have asked if I could provide them with "just the accompaniment" music for many of the hymns that I play on Sundays at church.

Here's one we played last night.  "Holy, Holy, Holy!" words by Reginald Heber (1783–1826) ; music by John B. Dykes (1823-1876).  The overall volume is a little low, and the bass drum is a little loud.  And I messed up and hit a c-natural on one the verses.. but otherwise, I think it's nice.

I begin it with a standard 8 measure introduction and then it begins.  I do 4 verses.  If you know the words, feel free to sing along.

Want to use this piece in your project or website at no cost? Just ask!  Contact me through my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/William-Cushman-132321843458675/ and ask for the specific audio file.

No comments:

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes